The College of Human Sciences & Education introduces IMPACT - a report of the College's highlights from the academic year 2013-2014.
cross-vocational interaction and experiences that will aid in engaging students in literature and increasing the literacy rate in the state of Louisiana.
- School of Education - National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education and the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- School of Kinesiology - Commision on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE)
- School of Library and Information Science - American Library Association (ALA)
- School of Social Work - Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- School of Human Resource Education & Workforce Development- University Council for Workforce and Human Resource Education (UCWHRE)